Tuesday 28 March 2017

Hye guys, today i would like to share about experience in sport. Since i was in ther primier school, I've fallen in love with sport. So today I will tell to all of you about my experience in sport.


1) HANDBALL
    Handball was the first sport I joined. I started to play the handball since i was 10 years old. Along       the primier school, I played role at the goal keeper position. And i did not gain any achievement         in the primier school. Then I contineu with that handball when i was 15 years old. My team won
    the second runner up that year.




2)FOOTBALL
   Since i was a child, I have an aim to be a best football player in this world. But that was just only a      dream because there are too many supposition for me to achieve that goal. But in 2015, I was              selected to be a centre defense in my school football team. That was the most significant historical      in my life because our team just lost in the final to the winner which is FRENZ UNITED                    FOOTBALL CLUB.











3)HOCKEY
   I venture into hockey since i was 16 years old. Early of the year, I go to the field and play hockey        just for fun. Until March of 2016, there wa a selection for school hockey club. I was interest to that   sport and with the fire spirit i go to the training and was selected by the coach. that was my first time   to represent my school in playing hockey. That years, my school hockey team won the second             runner up place. That was satisfy for me as long as got the medal for the first time in hockey                tournament.
4)RUGBY
   First of all, i actually scared to this game. This is because, this game can make people get the              lifelong disability. Then with the support from my friends, I bravely myself to join this sport. At the    first game I joined, I be like the people who lost in the ocean. No skills, no technique, no any              knowledge about this sport and that game was the worst game that being held by my school team.     After that, my team and I training everyday in the evening. On the February, my team got the second   place in the district level. I was choosen to be the representative for our district and our team also       got the second place in the state level
    

3 comments: